8 Aug 2013

How can become a good Graphic Designer

First thing no one can be a perfect designer in a single day. I am a Graphic Designer  for last 6 years. And I can surely that you have to do practice as you can. I am sharing my opinion with you. 

Now a days too much multimedia institutes are there. But if you think you can learn all things from there so my friend i can say you are wrong. 




I am giving you some ideas to be a good designer. 
So dear friends follow these points : 


1. Passion

You need to have a deep passion to learn it and to do something. Many guys thinks if I do design course I can get a good job. But wait job is not only solution. After completing course you can get a job but you if don’t have passion to learn from heart you can’t become a successful designer. 


2. Learn from your seniors

Always respect your seniors if he/she is good or not. Always remind it he/she is your carrier’s first teacher. 
Ask your senior whatever you need his/her guidance. Don't feel shy. Many times we think if I ask my senior I will be small person. but it is wrong. Ask them until he/she do not tell you. 
But he don't tell you never mind. And yet respect them. 


3. See News Paper or Magazines

Newspaper or magazines are best things to learning design concept. There you will see too many advertising. Learn from the designs whatever you see in magazine or newspaper. See colour combinations and try to make same design which design attracts you. 



4. Hoardings or Banners 

Now a days you will see banners on whole roads and markets. These are also good way to learn designs. Too much creative ideas are there. When I was fresher I always tried to make this designs. And trust me I improve so much to seeing hording and banners.


5. Search designs on google

Google is also a good platform to improve your design skill. Never copy them but some ideas can get from the designs. 




I hope these points will help you to improving your designing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment